With Easter coming up I decided to make myself some Chocolate nests.
It’s quick, simple and absolutely delicious.
– 3 pieces of Shredded Wheaties
– milk- or dark chocolate
– a bag of mini eggs
– some cute cupcake cases
– melt the chocolate in a stone/glass bowl above a boiling pot of water
– crush the Shredded Wheaties in a large bowl
– add the melted chocolate
– I like to add a few drops of vanilla extract to the mixture
Try not to eat all of the Shredded Weaties of the spoon
– Spoon the Shredded Wheaties and chocolate mixture into the cupcake cases
– use either a spoon or your finger to make the middle part deeper than the corners
– put some mini eggs in the middle
– Leave in the fridge to set for 20-30 minutes
– Enjoy the amazingness.